STEMM Disability Advisory Committee
Providing support across science, technology, engineering, mathematics,
for disabled workers, current and aspiring disabled students and their teachers.
- Fire Vox Free talking browser extension for Firefox blind/visual impairments
- LAMBDA Mathematical computing programme for blind students (1 month free trial)
- MathML Software that uses MathML
- Brain HE A website for students and staff in higher education hosted by the London School of Economics' Neurodiversity Team to disseminate information about the Disability Equality Research Network (DERN)
- DnA A social enterprise led by dyslexic and disabled adults working to provide support, strategies, Assistive Technology (AT) training and wellbeing
- Do-It Centre Promotes the success of individuals with disabilities in postsecondary education and careers, using technology as an empowering tool.